1. Registration cum Admission Form should be neatly filled in.
2. All relevant documents should be attached with the form. Documents Required:
a. 3 Passport size coloured photographs.
b. Last Qualified Examination Result Photocopy.
c. Student’s ID Proof.
3. Parents may cancel / withdrawal admission within 15 days of his/her Admission date with prior reason officially by mail or written, otherwise fees are not refundable under any circumstances and cannot be adjusted against any other name or course.
4. For the sake of students, SCIENCE VALLEY EDUCATION may change Faculties as & when required, and it will be solely governed by the SCIENCE VALLEY EDUCATION Management Team.
5. Students will be liable to submit All type of enrollment details of their competitive examination to the Institution and if failed, Institution may take any kind of actions like cancellation of candidature without any fees adjustment. The Institution may show the successful result list to any of the social media or printable media system.
6. All official communications (Student’s Academic Affairs & Non Academic issues) will be maintained in between SCIENCE VALLEY EDUCATION Operation Staff and Parents only. A single Whtsapp (9903300362) communication system is maintained in between the Parents and Academic Coordinator.
7. Teacher –Students interaction should maintain during normal class hours and Assignments and quires will be resolved through the Science Valley Online portal only. Failing which Institution may discontinue the classes without any fees adjustment.
8. Monthly Fees should be paid within the 1st 10th of every month in advanced, failing of which can demand a late fine of Rs. 100/. Those who have enrolled in Installment Fees System , they have to pay the amount in time , failure of which will cause a penalty of 5% of the Installment amount will be charge extra.
9. The students have to clear every month’s fee for the Institute maintenance cost in its infrastructure, teacher, office staff salary, maintenance etc. irrespective of their School internal assessment and exams. If failed the student have to take readmission with proper permission from the Chairman Sir.
10. At least 80% attendance is must for every student, failing which they have to submit proper documents ( like Medical Certificate) to continue the class.